Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, You will what you imagine and at last you create what you will." - George Bernard Shaw.

A place where i can show off any of my digital work and digital scrapkits -x-



Monday 7 February 2011

blog closing

This blog is now due to close. I no longer write sig tuts and at present not creating scrap items. My main aspect now is web design and developing. For any future creations of scrap items or kits will now be just a hobby, if any do become available it will be from my own personal website or blog set up under my newname.

I now offer my services.
Which include:

Web design
web developing
web maintenance.
Digital imaging
Logo design and more.
Please visit Codeavision for my portfolio.

Shells designz will close in 4 weeks from this message so please link up and thanks for anyones support in learning to where i got to today.

-x-Shell-x-

0 comments: