Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, You will what you imagine and at last you create what you will." - George Bernard Shaw.

A place where i can show off any of my digital work and digital scrapkits -x-



Tuesday 9 March 2010

My #1 Tip and trick - Unused commands in psp.

As i see tips and tricks that i have learn't through psp i thought i would share for others. I also thought if i post them they are always here for me to fall back on lol.

My first tip:

Have any of you wondered where on earth is that manual color correction tool and other tools that seem to be hidden.
When psp is open right click on your enhance photo option, which should be somewhere situated on your second toolbar down at top of screen. When you have right clicked it go through the options till you find customize and then click that.
A pop up will appear. With the commands box selected scroll down the categories menu until you find unused commands click that and on the right hand side you will see unused commands. In there you will see manual color correction tool you can click and drag and place this command onto your tool bar. Then its there when ever you wish to use it. This is a command i use very reguarly and helps with colorizing.
I hope this helped and I explained it ok.
Hugs shell
-x-

0 comments: