Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, You will what you imagine and at last you create what you will." - George Bernard Shaw.

A place where i can show off any of my digital work and digital scrapkits -x-



Monday 1 March 2010

updating blog.

-x-Hiya all -x-

As you all know i have not been on my blog or tutorial site for over a year now. There are so many reasons to this :).I am in the middle of updating my blog.
I have Missed my scrapping,tutting and tagging.
I will say tho i will not be on as much as i was over that year ago as now i concentrate on my web design and graphic side of things.
Im also not sure if continuing tut writing as yet, due to the time it needs to keep up with it. If i do it will only be a few here and there.
please Watch this space.
hugs xxx

0 comments: